Wednesday 3 April 2013

Waiting for summer...







Yesterday was the first day for a couple of weeks that it wasn't bitterly cold - here in the UK you have to make the most of these kinda' days, as they don't seem to come around too often. I'm not really a summer girl. Don't get my wrong I enjoy it, I just prefer the Autumn months, but recently I've been craving the sun and any bright colour I can get my hands on (hence my neon scarf). That's why I love these photos from yesterday's late afternoon trip to Penarth, it gives me faith that the summer is soon to come. 

What's Spring time like where you live? 

Harri
xxx



10 comments:

  1. Spring is like Summer here in FL. :) Just went to the beach last night. I'm still anticipating real summer though where everything slows down a bit and school is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your colourful photographs make me long for summer! I live up north in the UK, and I can still see patches of snow from my window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you, Autumn is my favorite season. But, after a cold winter, I'll welcome anything. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's still snow on the ground in places in the North! Autumn is my favourite too, but I can see I'm not the only one craving some warmth :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from France and it's also starting to get warmer, I spent my whole afternoon outside with my niece today and it was so nice not to have to wear coats !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/
    http://charlieslifeexplorations.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete