Tuesday 27 November 2012

Sabbatical

Hello everyone - It's the long lost blogger. I can only blame the big U word (University) for my absence. What a complete whirlwind the past two weeks have been and I'm still not completely finished.. The group project entailed producing a new copy of our fashion departments magazine. I shall now bow down to anyone that works in the magazine industry... It's been bloody hard work.

On the plus side It's just over two weeks until I finish for Christmas, which can I just mention how ridiculously excited I am. I've just had a peak at the new Kinfolk 'Holiday issue', it's well and truly made me want to cover my room in tinsel and dance to 'Jingle bell rock'.

I thought I'd just give you a peak into our preparations for Christmas at home...




My mum is making Christmas wreaths, which are currently hanging in our garage. They are still in the early stages of her line of production, but I'll be sure to keep you updated with the next step in her process. They really do always turn out lovely - nothing beats a home made Christmas.

Are you guys planning on making any decorations this year? I'd love to hear your ideas...

Harri
xxx

1 comment: