Thursday, 15 November 2012

Graduation day...

Yesterday was a very proud day for me and my family as we watched my older brother Leo graduate from University. The whole ceremony was decadent, for a start it was held in York Minster, (definitely worth a quick visit if your up north) such an atmospheric place to be, especially when its echoed with choir singers and raws of proud applause. Here's just a snippet of the day...



 Huge congratulations to anyone else who's recently graduated - such an achievement! 

Harri xxx

12 comments:

  1. it's such a momentous day, i remember mine well

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to him, and that is a really cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harri! How are you Darling? Would you like to swap buttons? If so, check out my sponsor Page! XO
    Laura
    www.BissonnetteBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this blog is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nathalie, will definitely check your blog out :) x

      Delete